3 Bedroom Townhome in McElderry Park
Lovely townhome in Baltimore City with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The house has a brick front; and the backyard has a concrete patio that can be used to park a vehicle. The property is lead-free to a certain extent. The main level includes a living room, dining area, & eat-in kitchen. The upper level has bedrooms, a bathroom, and a washer and dryer. There is a basement.
Are you familiar with five beautiful parks in Baltimore? One of them is near this townhome. Guess which one it is:
- 1. Druid Hill Park: This is Baltimore’s oldest and largest park, covering over 745 acres. It features a lake, a conservatory, hiking and biking trails, and a variety of recreational facilities.
- 2. Patterson Park: This park is known for its sweeping views of the city, as well as its historic pagoda, which offers panoramic views of the park and the surrounding area. The park also features a large playground, a skate park, and numerous sports fields and courts.
- 3. Gwynns Falls Trail: This 15-mile trail winds through a series of beautiful green spaces, including Gwynns Falls/Leakin Park, which is one of the largest urban parks in the United States. Along the way, you’ll see a variety of flora and fauna, as well as a number of historic landmarks.
- 4. Federal Hill Park: This park offers stunning views of the Inner Harbor and downtown Baltimore, as well as a playground, a grassy hill for picnics, and a dog park.
- 5. Sherwood Gardens: Located in the Guilford neighborhood, this park is known for its stunning display of tulips in the spring. It features six acres of formal gardens, a children’s play area, and a number of benches and picnic tables.
I hope these suggestions are helpful and that you have a great time exploring these beautiful parks in Baltimore!
Contact us today to learn more about our voucher friendly section 8 luxury townhomes.