Spring is finally here, which means it’s time to start sprucing up your home. No matter where you stand on the seasons, there’s no denying that spring is amazing. From the first signs of new life to the promise of new beginnings, it’s a time for hope, renewal, and optimism. Spring decorating is all about tapping into that new energy and injecting new life into your surroundings. Whether you’re looking to update your space for spring or want to make your home feel more welcoming all year round, these easy ideas will help you along the way.
If you want to bring a little bit of spring into your home, there are lots of ways to do it. The first tip is using color. Bright colors that are reminiscent of spring and will remind you of the warmer months ahead. This is also a good time to get an accent chair and ottoman that will tie in these bright colors nicely.
If you’re looking for some quick and easy ways to change things up this spring, try out these ideas:
– Bright plants or flowers can be placed around the house. They are inexpensive yet add a nice touch. Or invest in a statement plant which is larger and definitely draws attention.
– Add some new throw pillows; pretty pastels or bright-colored pillows can give your home an instant feel of warmth and comfort.
– Get new hand towels for your kitchen.
– Put up some colorful artwork on your dresser or shelves; it’s always nice to change up your scenery every now and then!
– Add a rug with some flowers on it. Rugs are great because they provide comfort while also making your room seem brighter!
– Hang curtains with spring colors like pink, green, or yellow. New curtains are very affordable and will instantly brighten up any space.
– Replace an old shower curtain with a brightly-colored and/or floral-patterned one.
– Hang up a large, colorful poster or picture. This is a surefire way to create a brighter, happier space.
Have Fun Decorating
No matter what room you’re looking at, there are lots of ways to make it “springier”. It might be as easy as switching out your bedding for some new patterns or adding some fun bed pillows. You can also do a quick makeover on your front door with a new welcome mat or hanging basket. There are lots of ways to get creative and have fun decorating your home!
With spring here and summer around the corner, how are you going to decorate your home for the season?